SPECTRA companies present a complete lineup of services for the design and production of complex products.
The Manufacturing Division
- Total vehicle assembly
- Rolling chassis assembly
- Sub-assembly of vehicle systems
- Supplier management
- Niche assembly system template
Detroit Custom Chassis
The Modifications Division
- Custom Chassis Modifications
- Low Floor Vehicle Conversions
- Hybrid Vehicle Modifications
- Custom Vehicle Uplifting
- Complex Sub-assemblies
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas and Compressed Natural Gas: DC2 can convert units from LPG to CNG.
DC2 has contained Mustang work cells (photos) that assemble and install front structure corner suspension assemblies and Tire & Wheel pressure monitoring systems.
DC2 removed the rear axle and converted a rear drive chassis cab to front wheel drive with a patented Dallas Smith axle-less rear suspension system.
DC2 designed and fabricated the running, fully detailed prototype.